What you will need:
White ready to roll regal ice icing (also called roll-out icing, rolled fondant or pastillage),
Sifted icing sugar (also called powdered sugar or confectioners' sugar),
Natural food colouring in the colours you want (I chose pink and blue)
Plate or tray
Set of 4 Flower Blossom Plunger Cutters for Icing & Cake Decoration
- Sieve icing sugar onto your work area, rolling pin and plate
- Knead the icing to soften, then gradually add food colouring until you get the desired colour.
- Thoroughly knead until colour is even
- Roll the icing out to about 4mm thick
- Using a cutter, cut out the flower shape
- Gently push out flower onto plate
- Push decorative ball into hole
- Leave to dry
These will last for at least six months if stored in an airtight container, but for best results use immediately.
Have a sweet day!