I have never made a big chocolate egg... until now! But when a certain little person said they would love a blue egg for Easter, their wish was my command!
What you will need:
- Temper (melt) white chocolate
- Stir in blue chocolate food colouring a little at a time until you have desired colour. Stir well so colour is even
- Fill mould full of melted chocolate, let it sit for a few minutes.
- Then pour the liquid chocolate out. Some of the chocolate will have solidified on the inside of the mould
- Leave to set. Refrigerating speeds up this process and can make it easier to turn out
- Carefully release the eggs from the plastic moulds
I filled mine with coloured candy and a little white rabbit then wrapped it tightly in cling film and tied a pretty ribbon round it.
Have a sweet day!