I love the bunny jars for Easter that I made but wasn't completely happy with how I filled them with foil wrapped eggs so decided to make some hand-made chocolate flowers using my Ikea flower ice mould for the peach lidded one. I think the bunny jar looks much better now!
Hand-made chocolate flowers
What you will need
- 16 hole flower mould
- 200g White chocolate drops
- Peach powder food colouring
- Blue powder food colouring
- Temper (melt) 3 tbsp white chocolate
- Place 3 tbsp of the melted white chocolate in small bowl and stir in peach food colouring until colour is even
- Place melted peach chocolate in a piping bag
- Fill flower top with peach chocolate
- Lightly tap moulds so chocolate lays flat and air bubbles are removed, and leave to set
- Temper (melt) rest of white chocolate and stir in blue food colouring until colour is even
- Pour into flower moulds until mould is full, tap lightly to remove air bubbles and leave to set
- Turn out chocolate flowers
Have a sweet day!