I have had my wooden egg cups since 2010 when I painted them in pastel colours. To refresh them for this year I have given them a new lick of paint and filled them with gold foil eggs from Hotel Chocolat.
Pretty painted egg cups
Tools and Materials
- Pack of 6 Wooden egg cups
- Montana White spray paint in Soap colour
- Montana Black spray paint in Cocktail colour
- Montana Black spray paint in Pink Lemonade colour
- Plasti-kote super satin paint in mint
- Gold paint
Pretty painted egg cups, How-to step by step
Following the instructions on the spray paint, carefully spray the wooden egg cup until you have an even coat of paint and the original colour of the egg cup is no longer visible. Leave to dry. Carefully paint the inside with gold paint and leave to dry.
Have a sweet day!