Monday, 7 January 2013

101 ways to get Pretty Organized

Pretty Organised

It's that time of year when I like to organize myself for the year ahead and I don't think I am the only one! So in my new series of posts I have challenged myself to show you 101 ways to get organised in a pretty way! Some you will have seen before, others are brand spanking new! So stay tuned today for a few ways to organize your craft supplies...

Craft Room





PS: I will regularly update this page so by the end (fingers crossed) there will be a list of 101 ways to get pretty organised, with links to the posts!


Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Where do you get all your ideas from?! You amaze and astound, I am getting more organised but want it to look as pretty as your index, finger crossed!xx

    http://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! This is amazing idea to provide us with this great ideas about how to keep crafts rooms organizeds.!!
    Thanks so much!!
    I love your blog.
    Ana
    www.atelieanapaulayoshida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love this idea! I'll be dropping by for some hints and tips to sort out my very messy craft room! xxx Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your organizational photos are fabulous! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I would like to know if you will includ here how do you organiser your fabrics. I have a lot of this but I always change the place where I store because its to hard found a ideal place...
    Tks so much!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have searched and searched for the pastel beads. Could you share where you purchased yours?
    Thank you so much,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tori I am obsessed with your website, you are so talented its amazing!! Where oh where did you get the beads in the picture at the top (saying 'pretty please') - these are exactly what i have been looking for my god daughter to spell out her name?? xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! Seriously my inner OCD goddess is jumping up and down right now. Can't wait to read through :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.