The lovely peeps at Wholeport let me pick a bunch of lovely craft and baking treasures. I instantly fell in love with the pretty pink 12 five-pointed stars silicone mold because of the great 3d effect so I decided to make my chocolate stars really sparkle with edible glitter...
Chocolate glittered stars (makes 12)
100g white chocolate drops
Edible gold glitter
Edible teal glitter
- Brush the edible glitter on to the inside of the star mould, so entire inside of mould is covered in glitter
- Place the chocolate drops in a microwavable bowl and heat on low heat in short bursts so you don't overheat the chocolate, heat until chocolate is completely melted
- Pour melted chocolate in to moulds
- Lightly tap the mould on a hard surface to remove air bubbles
- Place in fridge till completely set
- Lightly push chocolate stars out of mould
Have a sweet day!