Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Handmade Christmas Tree Decorations

My DIY Vintage inspired baubles

Today I wanted to share with you my top 10 favourite Christmas Tree decorations I have made. For step by step instructions on how you can make them yourself, just click the link below each photo...

Hand made beaded snowflakes for my tree


Glittered pretty paper bauble


Starry paper rosettes


Pale aqua hand made felt bird


Jelly Belly stars to hang on my Christmas tree


Mini glittered bird cages


Glittery Snow Bird House


Handmade needle felted acorns


Glittered Snowflake


Or if you don't fancy making them yourself, a selection of them are available to buy in my Etsy Shop. If you spend over £50 get 20% off, with code PASTELCHRISTMAS20

Have a sweet day!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. They are all so wonderful!!!!
    Thanks for sharing :-)
    diane @ aug's blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments. I love reading them all.